Sunday, July 13, 2008

What to do?

I really don't know what to do?
Sundays are always a very long hard day!
Carter and Kennedi like to get their own breakfast, snack or treat.
I'm really surprised I have not found them hanging from the chandelier!!!
And, I always thought Cody was tough!
Church has been hard. Today I just wanted to push everyone off me & scream.
I love that all my kiddos still love to snuggle but today I was hot and seriously at one point in sacrament meeting all four were laying on me or trying. I had Cody's head in my lap with Kennedi pretty much sitting on his head. Kelsey leaning on my arm & Carter playing horsey with my leg.
No one wanted Dad!!!
Mike is very helpful but some days like today they all wanted me.
My skirt got lifted up 3 times so all could see my pretty underwear.
Kennedi ripped the bow off my cute shoes & Carter yanked a charm right off of my necklace!
Don't even get me started on Sharing Time!
I do have one thing that was good. They love going to class so I got to enjoy the last hour.
I'm sure you are all sick of me whining. I just had to vent!
It's almost bedtime-YEE HAW!

11 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

Seeing that picture reminds me of my day... my girls had a spinach fight after I left the table(to go upstairs to take a shower) I thought LeGrand was still there watching them... but he wasn't and Madison came upstairs covered in Spinach all over her head/clothes everything!!I was furious, but thought oh well,I'll take her in the shower & deal with it later. I should of took a picture because I can laugh about it now but at the time it was terrible... all over the dinner table,floor,walls,kids etc....KIDS you gotta love them :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

Oh dang! i can imagine the long day! that is the worst. i hate being hot at Church, and then with kids mauling you. and i can only imagine how irritated you were at the ripped off bow and charm! i'd be livid. UGH! not fun! don't you hate being mauled, and then mike is seemingly sitting there all alone clueless about your discomfort? it always bugs me when Lance does that, and has NO CLUE! and i wishing for help but he's sitting too far away.

Sundays are long here too. i always wonder if it's worth the Sunday nap if i am going to wake up to a trashed house.
yay for the last hour of peace! and hope the day got better! hugs!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Ooooh I so know how you feel! I may not have twins but I can relate and what I think you need is a nice long bubbl bath, some chocolate and the door locked!!! That's why I am up at 1:08 am .... I need alone time!!!!

Jamie said...

OH, Whine away!!! Church is a contact sport. I completely understand. I can not handle sacrament meeting most Sundays. I feel like I have ran a marathon.

Jen said...

I can't imagine if I had 2 of Gavin!! That would drive me nuts! I am blaming the heat for the "get off of me" feeling. I am feeling it too, I love that my kids like to cuddle, but really Corbin is just too big and it is really claustraphobic to have them all over me. Hopr your having a better day!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

my kids just whine the whole time and that in itself is annoying. i can't imagine having 4 kids on me!

tammy said...

It is so hard to do the quiet yell during church isn't it? I think my kids know that is the only place they won't get yelled at and they take advantage of it.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I think we all have days like that, when we want to run screaming from the house -- church!

SuperCoolMom said...

Some day you'll be glad to think back on that day (either because it's over, or because it will seem in retrospect that they were soooo dang cute!)

kaleyq said...

Isn't motherhood wonderful?! I think that a Girl's WEEK is calling--I am currently working on Dennis for that one! So happy to catch up with you and your cute little fam!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Okay your post makes me laugh and I understand even only having one! Sunday we had Brady and by the 3rd hour I had to remind myself there was still a purpose in being there even though I had not heard one thing all three hours!