Monday, July 7, 2008

Memory Lane Monday!

I got this from a friend's blog. I thought this would be fun. I hope you will play along.


Here are the directions:



1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!



2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

10 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

lets see. memory! a skit at girls camp, i didn't really know you BUT you and Paige were in a skit, and had mervyn's bags on, "hi I'm mervyn, i'm mervyn. you guys were mervyn and mervyn, i can't even remember the show it was copying where the brothers all had the same name. anyway. first memory of you!
otherwise meeting Mike at the highschool reunion and making the connection that he knew Lance. small world. bunko and book club! so fun!

Stace said...

One great memory --- is how sweet you were to substitute for the kids primary class if we were out of town. Cuz --- not a lot of people are so... willing like you. Thanks for that. Looks like your summer is going well. Eat some good Mexican food for me.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i have so many fun memories with you...

"book club", man i miss that ;)

our bunko california trip and going up to every person that was selling those stupid watches.. ya mine broke within a month. i remember trying to get the best price.

hanging out with you while getting my hair done.

you coming over and decorating my house, etc, etc

you are such a great friend

Angela said...

Brooke when I think of you I think of creativity!! You always come up with the cutest crafts, frames, scrapbooks, wrapping center organizers, etc! I remember a bunko where you had just come from picking up a bed frame from a thrift shop. You always find the best bargains!!
Also, Brooke, you are always so kind and thoughtful. You are ALWAYS willing to help out others.

I could go on and on about bunko memories, overnighters, CA trip, lunches etc. You know I love ya!

jayna said...

memories of you... i will always remember how nice you were in school. always had a smile. getting together for dinner years ago before i moved out of arizona for the last time. glad you blog so i can occasionally check in and see what's new with you...

Jen said...

I remember meeting you, Paige, and Reilly at school when I first moved here. I always remember always being envious of yours and Paiges thick long hair! I remember going to dinner with all the girls at Olive Garden and talking til the early morning hours, so much fun! The first (and I think only) "book club" meeting I went too. Getting my hair done and subbing for your Bunko group.I am so glad we get to see each other more and have become better friends!

Crazymamaof6 said...

it was so fun sitting with you last night. i'm feeling bad about that too! but it was pretty great conversation! you are awesome!

Jellybean babies said...

This is one of my favorite things to think of... cuz it always makes me laugh. Remember the time we were on a road trip to Utah, and we had packed our own snacks? You started to eat a black moldy bagel, and as I turned to talk to you, there was black stuff all over your teeth! You freaked out, jumped out of the car(we were at a red light) gagging, spitting, and running who knows where. It was so funny,but I felt bad because you were so traumatized! Now if you hate that I told this story.....you can delete it!

thebigcookiefam said...

This such a great idea, and I loved reading all of the memories that people have of you. A great memory of you is singing kareoke on the cruise ship, because we were so good. I also remember how easy you were to talk to. I am always glad to see you.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

o.k. this may come back to haunt me but my memory is when we were on the cruise and I let out the biggest loudest burp by the elevators and your face.........lets just say it was pricless!