Sunday, July 13, 2008


You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

8 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You ARE Cinderella!!!!! But much much prettier!!!

Susan said...

Wow Brooke that sounds just like you! I'm going to have to take the test, sounds fun. I agree with Cara much more beautiful!

Nikki said...

I was Pohahontas or however you spell her crazy name. I think you are more beautiful then her too!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is so you!

i am snow white dont really see it

Stacey Crewse said...

It's totally you!! Practically perfect!! I was Ariel, wants to get away, travel, travel, travel, i guess!

tammy said...

That was fun! I'm Cinderella too. Guess we both like sequins?

Pam said...

You are a Princess!!

I don't want to know what I would come up with...

Cheryl said...

You are such sweet princess like Cinderella. I was Belle...you know how I love books!!