Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not OJ or Lemonade

but oranges and lemons!
Carter came to Mike and said I would like to start selling oranges. So, Mike called our neighbor & got her in on the act! Carter went to her door & sold her some oranges. When I got home Carter, Kennedi and Jessica wanted to have a stand & sign. Kelsey & Cassidy were so cute! They were cracking me up with all the different costumes & with their acting abilities. The kids made some money while having fun! Now I need to make some lemonade.


8 comments:

Jamie said...

TOO cute!!

jayna said...

DARling.

Bridget and Dustin said...

They are to cute!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find High Quality Movies, Games, Music, Software and Download Them at Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

We make money over here all the time - it's the kids favorite pastime! Love the pictures. The big girls ARE so funny!! Cassidy was just telling me all the fun they had♥

Christi said...

They were so cute! We drove by on our way to piano lessons, and my girls begged me to stop! We bought an orange and a lemon to add to the 50 thousand that I already have!

Anonymous said...

Brooke, I did not know you had a BLOG! Those pictures of the Kiddos selling Oranges and Lemons Just makes me Laugh! We are so lucky to have you guys as Neighbors.
I will be posting this week about are Fun Neighborhood Snow Outing.

Alli grins said...

Only in Arizona (or maybe Florida or Cali!). That is too funny! When life gives you lemons......