Thursday, January 14, 2010

The bow tie and the man hat

Right at the beginning of December Carter told us he wanted a bow tie for Christmas. I thought oh this will pass, he doesn't really want that. Then maybe 2 weeks before Christmas we were at TJMaxx one of my favorite stores & he found "the man hats" I couldn't drag him away from them. So then it's 3 days before Christmas and he says "oh I just can't wait for Christmas so I can get my bow tie & man hat"! I call Mike right then and tell him we have to find Carter a bow tie. Mike handled that one and I went to find the best man hat I could find. Carter was very excited Christmas morning! Gotta love him!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Such a cute little man! Jonah's favorite Christmas gift was a pair of sunglasses... makes you wonder what is going on in those little brains!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

He is so funny! i saw a picture of Rhett W. and he had one of Rylee's hair bows clipped onto his shirt for church like a bow tie - they must be becoming popular with the younger men!!!