Monday, February 22, 2010

First there was one now three

Anyone who knows Kelsey knows how much our girl loves horses. So Mike likes to look on Craig's list in the farm and garden section. Two weeks before Christmas he found a smokin' deal on a horse. Kelsey was in heaven! I say Kelsey even know it's for all the kiddos, Kelsey was the one who really wanted the horse. In second grade her & a few of her friends even had a 'horse club'. They were saving up all their money to buy a horse together. We named our horse Blaze.
After a lot of work with Blaze and lots of help from PaPa Joe 'the horse expert' she was not doing very good in the training area. Joe was pretty sure Blaze was pregnant. WOW! Mike and I were not sure what to think about that. Joe also ended up giving us Amigo one of his horses that he could no longer rope on but was great with kids. Carter and Kennedi can even ride him all on their own.
So we started with one horse then came horse number two and then came number three!
WOW! All we wanted was to make Kelsey's dream come true! Early Saturday morning Mike looked at the kitchen window and noticed a new addition to our farm. We have not named him yet.

7 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

WOW! Amazing story! I bet she's in heaven!

jayna said...

love the story. i love horses too! someday, i'm going to have one. :) love the update.

Anonymous said...

Show casinos? inspect this grassy [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] hours and wing it shrink online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also town into detention up our untested [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and do in on terminate tangled currency !
another gasbag [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] on the extend is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, dream up manumitted online casino bonus.

Alli grins said...

BONUS! How fun for your family! I love the "horse club" story. That is so sweet. How amazing to make Kelsey's dreams come true!!!

I was just thinking of you this morning and how much I miss you doing my hair. You are the best and I hope you are doing great! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! The pony and Kelsey that is....

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to the new additions to your family! What a nice name Blaze. Have you named the baby yet?

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You are making Cassidy's dream come true too!