I love this time of year! A couple of weeks ago we were waiting at the bus stop & Cody said the same thing. He said I love how it's getting cooler (not really but hopefully soon!), it's going to be Halloween, putting fun decorations up & then it's Christmas. Then he said please mom can we help you decorate? I'm surprised I have not decorated yet, this is one of my favorite holiday!
I am sad about all my pictures I took in the last 2 weeks, I some how erased all my photos. My mom, Paige & I took Cody & Tatum to Disneyland for their birthdays. We also took Rhett & Chase along for the fun! So, as soon as I get some pictures from my mom I will hopefully post them. And, I will tell all about our very fun trip. We also had the going away party for the kiddos friends and those pictures were some that disappeared!
Paige, Emily & I have started to run in the mornings we are up to 4 1/2 miles. This might not seem like a big deal but we are not runners. In school I always walked the mile in p.e. It feels great to run and I still can't believe I'm enjoying it as much as I am.
Tatum is 7 today! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is so special to me because she made me an Aunt! Love that girlie!!!! Happy birthday Tater Tot! I wish I had a cute picture of that beauty to post.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Yay for October!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Another Birthday, they grow up fast. I hate when I loose pictures it really stresses me out or depresses me. That stinks. Ok, Those pumpkins are so neat. I love it. Did you paint them? Are they real ones or fake ones?
bummer about the deleted pictures!
i love this time of year too! so fun you guys took the kids to disneyland!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATUM!
and super happy b-day to you and Paige tomorrow!
Post a Comment