Sunday, September 21, 2008

Guess What?!

Paige and Emily have had a jewelry business for awhile they got an email awhile back & guess what?
Fox 10 news wants them to come their morning show to show off their beautiful jewelry. I'm going to help set up & model necklaces.
It's tomorrow morning channel 10 @ 9a.m.
I'm a little nervous and I don't even really have to say anything!
If you miss it don't worry Emily said she is going to put it on her blog.
Wish us luck!!!

14 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to see it! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is SO exciting! i'll be sure to add it to my tivo. WHOOHOO!

jayna said...

good luck!!

tammy said...

How fun! And yeah, a little nervous too. You will do great! Can't wait to watch!

Crystal Star said...

Post how it went!

Courtney said...

You girls looked so cute on the t.v. How fun was that!! The little girls were darling. I loved that Tatum was dancing! I am so excited for Paige and Emily! Paige is so lucky to have you as a supportive sister and a beautiful model.

Crazymamaof6 said...

DANG I TOTALLY SPACED IT! did someone record it? i wanna see!

Crazymamaof6 said...

k , i found it online. on Fox 10! WHOOHOO so cool! you guys all looked great!

Jellybean babies said...

How exciting! I always knew you'd have a modeling career.

bekki said...

Oh I missed it I think you should try to post it on your blog. How did you do? I'm sure you looked beautiful.

ZB said...

How cool is that. I'll have to check out the Fox 10 website. Can't wait to see you.

Stace said...

Pretty darn exciting. I love making jewelry too! It hasn't hit St. George yet but ofcourse because Utah is behind the times on just about everything. Atleast I have my fashionable friends from AZ to stay on the up and up. So where is Rita and Madison moving? Sad!!!

Jen said...

You guys looked great! Loved the little girls outfits! LOL Jeff was watching over my shoulder and did a double take and said "Hey isn't that the twins from the single's ward?!"

Nikki said...

I knew I should have checked blogs earlier. I am sure you did fantastic. I hot mom like you!