Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Please Mom!

I came home the other day to this! I of course ran to grab my camera. Kelsey is our social butterfly! Almost every morning she will ask me what we are doing and then ask if she can have friends over. She is lucky because she has a big group of girlies to pick from. It doesn't matter where we go she seems to always make a new friend. Madison & Rita will be moving in 2 weeks. Rita is one of Kelsey best friends & we can't even mention them moving without Kelsey getting sad. We are having a fun going away party for them it should be fun!
I love Carter's face in this picture!

8 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

LOVE THE BEGGING! too cute! it's so sad to have good friends move away.

tammy said...

Oh sad that her friends are moving. I hate when people I like move away, even now. cute pic.

ZB said...

Oh my cuteness. I love the faces that you captured.

Nikki said...

That is so cute. That stinks that friends are moving. However, I know how you feel when friends are over all the time.

Paige said...

that is so sad that they are moving! i carter & cody's face...too cute.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I can totally hear them saying Pleeeeese!!! I get that a lot! When they move - let your kids come here - we would love it!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh how could you resist that?!

Shannon said...

what a cute picture! there is nothing better than good friends!