Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy birthday Landon!!!

Saturday was a very busy day for me. I cut hair in the morning then went over to our wards Super Saturday and made a very cute Happy birthday banner I will take a picture of it on the next birthday.
Kelsey had a Stake Activity Days so I picked her up and went back to the church building to finish up my projects! I ran to grab a gift for a birthday party Kelsey was going to & drop it off at the house.
Then went back to do more hair and Mike dropped Kelsey off & then I meet Mike & the kiddos at Peter Piper for Landon's party!
Landon was so cute & had a blast!!! It was such a fun time!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! super busy day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!

tammy said...

Holy cow you were busy!

Paige said...

such a busy day, you're so sweet to make the party! love ya

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

that made me tired! Did you finnish the banner? I did but I did it at home. I was having too much fun talking to finnish at the church!