Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So much updating


Grandpa & Grandma Daley

Dustin, Bridget, Mike & Me


Steven & Carson



Jack & Kelli
On Friday we had so much fun at my Aunt Xan & Uncle Dave's very posh loft at Kierland Commons. Sorry about the pictures I need to figure out how to turn them. I had to put my pictures on a disc just so I can put pictures on my blog again!
Steven & Landon had a birthday on Friday, we had a cake at Xan & Dave's place for Steven. We wanted to play Rock Band but we could not figure out how to put it together! Well not me but, I watched-hee hee!!
We had so much fun seeing everyone. Us girls have already started planning a slumber party!!!
Thanks Xan & Dave





2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! looks like a fun family party!

Paige said...

the pictures are so cute. that party was so much fun!