I figured this would be a good way for me to catch up on blogging that I have missed out on!
So here goes on some of the things I have wanted to blog about.
*It's gonna be a LONG one sorry!!
#10 If you read my blog much then you know Kelsey's grandma is staying with us for most of the summer. I was worried that she was going to be bored not to worry she has a busy life. She has made friends with our neighbor they sew, go to church activities, and lots of shopping! Lupita AKA: Tita has been a HUGE help every time I turn around the dishes are done, she has been doing almost all the laundry & watches the kiddos for us. You would think I could get more stuff done with all her help. What's my deal!
#9 I'm so happy that my summer flowers and plants are doing so well. I usually kill my plants within a few weeks but not this year. I'm so proud of myself-yeah for me!!!
#8 I'm so grateful that Mike loves to garden and is always working on getting some yummy veggies! Here is a picture of our some of our first vegetables for the summer. I can't wait to make Emily's great salsa with our tomatoes.
#7 Kennedi and Presley had so much fun the day playing with their baby dolls. It was so cute and really reminded me of when Paige, Bridget and I would play together! The other night Cody, Lupita and I went to Goodwill and I was so excited to find this cute baby doll for only 99 cents! I'm happy because Baby Alive AKA: Lexi will hopefully help me show the twins how this whole thing works.
I have kinda started to potty train the twins but they are not interested & I have to bribe them to even try. Wish me luck!
#6 Playing with cousins and more dress up!
Carter and Kennedi pretty much live in the dress up clothes.
The cousins awhile back all played with the kitchen stuff pretty much all day! I love that they all get along great and are always wanting to play with one another. Kelsey and Tatum went up north with Tatum grandparents for some fun. The girls were so excited for all the fun!!! On Friday we went swimming at Paige's and Jack came over too. It was so fun and the kids were so excited because Paige, Jack and I all got in and played with all the kiddos.


#5 Kelsey and Cody's really good friend got two horses. After church last week we stopped by to see them. Kelsey is a horse lover so she has been ecstatic about this. Mallory called her when they got the first so happy and then called her again when they got their second one for name ideas! I'm so grateful for all my kids good friends!!
#4 We have been playing some of family favorite games! The flour in the face and Kick the can.

#3 Do you remember this? Well this is what I have done to it. . .
What do you think? I think it's a little too Pepito but I figured in about 6 months it will need to be repainted because of all the kiddos!
#2 I have cleaned all my tile and grout in my kitchen, entry and powder room. I hate my tile because even when you mop your floors the grout gets so gross so I did my yearly scrub down. Man it sure feels great!
#1 Here are some of my favorite summer shows! One of my clients recommended Army Wives and I just watched it last night & I'm already hooked! My other favorites are The next Food Network Star and Design Star. Oh and I'm so excited because Burn Notice will be back on in July.











16 comments:
looks like you have been busy! I love the oink table, you could always use a sander and make it looked distressed. Your family is adorable
So fun to see what you've been up to! I love love Army Wives. I started watching it last season and was hooked from day one. I'm so happy it's back on now when we're needing something to watch. And Design Star too.
yay! you posted! got a minute huh?
WHOOHOO for everything! love the table! SO CUTE!
and love all teh pictures of the kids and cousins. and the horses very cool, i bet Kelsey is in HEAVEN! cute cute dressups. and whoohoo for potty training. Hope still isn't. she's almost 4. whoohoo on teh garden. and Lupita! WHOOHOO that is the best kind of house guest. you'll miss her for sure.
our grout is nasty too, until we redo it. good for you giving it a scrub down.
Looks like what you have been up to is soo fun. My kids Love horses and would have been in heaven. The pink table is sooo fun:)
Great top ten!! Love all the pics of the kiddos. And I love Army Wives too!!
what a great update! love all the pics i haven't seen the one with the kids playing kitchen so cute.
oh i forgot i love the table it's not too pink it's perfectly PINK!
I was wondering when you were going to post again. It is a great update. It sounds like you have been entertained.
Love all the fun pictures. It looks like you are having a fun summer!!
I've missed you!!
FUN to have all the help, even if it is hurting your computer time!! ;)
I love Design Star! It's awesome!
YAY for that garden and all your plants! Mine are dying...
Good luck with the potty training. You know what I recommend...GOING COMMANDO! LOL! (And it worked for me when I was training 2 at a time!!)
Sounds like things are going well. I love the pics and the update. I get excited when my plants do well too. Whew Hooo
wow!! you have been busy! love all the pictures.
Its been way to long since i last checked on you, You have such creative things on your blog. Good to see you are doing so well!
looks like lots of fun going on around there. great top 10 and pics! i'm trying to grow vegetables too!! we'll see how it turns out. glad you posted again!
busy, busy! I love when cousins play it is so great. Good luck with potty training. To have to do two at the same time would be horrible. i will be thinking of you.
We have missed you in the blogging world! You are one busy mama! Kids, gardening, babysitting, flour game, painting tables and even squeezing in a little tv time-- good for you! Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment