Top Ten Projects I would love to get done!
#10 Make a cute fort just like Hot Mama did here# 9 Finish decorating my girls room- I still have not found the bedding that I love!
#8 I need to start getting all our fun Halloween decorations out. I still can't believe it's time!
#7 I'm planning on making something super cute with this #6! It's all in my head now I just have to make it all come to life.


#6 I want to paint this cute little table my mom gave me. It's for the kiddos to have a place to create when I'm doing something crafty or blogging HA! I'm thinking maybe pink, what do you think?
#5 Finish shopping for my kiddos Halloween costumes and also come up with outfits for Mike & I. Oh how I love dressing up!
#4 Scrapbook some cute pages of my kiddos. I have not scrapbooked for fun in a long time! I'm always doing something for someone else which I love doing too but, I really need to catch up!
#3 I want to make something darling for all my girls hair stuff! Look at their messy drawer. I'm thinking a fun board that I made for Presley. You can check it out here

#2 I want to finish hanging some shelves I bought for my bedroom forever ago!
I'm proud to say my #1 was complete as of yesterday! And if you were wondering this is what I did here is a picture. I organized all my kiddos toys. I got rid of 3 big bags full of toys. Then took pictures of everything. I put the pictures on the basket or tub with those toys in it. I did this in our old house with Cody & Kelsey and it really helped with clean up!









12 comments:
You are so busy! Love the picture idea on the bins. It's time for me to do a major overhaul on the kids toys...maybe I'll do that tonight! At least the ones in the family room. You have inspired me!!
Good for you! Love your project ideas. I wish I were as crafty as you are. Have fun! Oh-pink would be very cute!
I need to write a few lists down! That means you are closer to getting it all done!
Wow! You are very ambitious. I love the picture idea!!!! I may have to copy that too.
Great top ten! I love the feeling when stuff gets done! Yay on the toys, that is always hard, when they have so much crap, they don't know what to play with and you just want to throw it all away! I started boxing up the stuff that didn't get played with a ton and putting it up in the attic and then I will box up the other half later and rotate it. I always hate to throw/give stuff away that my kids will enjoy someday. Someone gave me that idea, Ash maybe?
Love your project ideas! You always have cute top ten Tuesday!
wow! love your list and way to go on the shelves! that is fabulous! my sister did that! makes me think about doing it for my playroom but with a twist! hmmm inspiring! happy tuesday!
I love the toy bins. I just organized my ribbon drawers, still waiting on that 3 tier basket. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Let's do our number project for fun friday! I told Annie that I would help her in the morning but maybe in the afternoon! btw you didn't see me in my pj's at church dropping the girls off? I thought EVERYONE saw me!!!
i am sure all of your project will turn out cute!! you are so creative.
That hair-stuff holder was so darn cute! I ought to make one for bitty baby. You are very crafty and talented. Your table would be darling all pink, or you could do some other fun colors on the knobby parts (a la Pottery Barn). Fun projects!!
Lots of fun ideas! I like to dress up for Halloween too and I make my husband act like he likes it! :)
So dang cute Brooke! Seriously your so crafty. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment