Back in October my mom and I had so much fun at Disneyland that we ended up buying season passes. We kept meaning to go back but just never found the time. Since my mom works for the airlines we can fly over and make a day trip. So on Wednesday my mom & I took Kelsey to Disneyland for the day!
I loved that we did things she loves most. Kelsey is our animal lover! The night before I had Bunko and Cara was a sub. She told me about the cute little ranch that I had never seen before. It was the cleanest petting zoo ever!!! Kelsey loved reading about all the animals & of course petting them all. We also got a great idea for our goats at home. All the goats had bells and name tags around their necks-so cute!!! 
I could seriously use a tan! What do you think?! I had so much fun because Kelsey loves all the fast rides and doesn't get a bit scared! Space Mountain was our favorite. It was a perfect day at Disneyland! Not crowded and beautiful weather. Eights hours was enough for us we were pooped out! Thanks mom for a fun day. Love ya!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Disneyland for the day!!!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
10:03 PM
Labels: birthday, Disneyland, girls trip, grammie, Kelsey, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








18 comments:
How fun!! I keep thinking that I am going to do something like this with my boys, since we can fly too, but haven't done it. Now I see that it's not such a crazy idea. You are my inspiration! And I never knew about the petting zoo either.
How fun to go for a day! I'm sure Kelsey was in heaven getting mom and grandma all to herself....at Disneyland!
I fun is that. I wish I could that can of day. She is a beautiful girl. I thought your comment on the tan was great I was cracking up.
totally FUN! looks like a great day. and perfect for Kelsey! I'm wondering when you told Mike? and what he said about it. it looked like an AWESOME DAY with Mom and Grammy at the Happiest place on Earth! lucky GIRL!
SOOO MUCH FUN! And I wish I would have known you were there we could have met up~ Sweet G keeps asking me if she can get together with Kelsey- I need to call you and get that going one of these days!!
;)
Glad that you had a good time!!
I love all your pictures! Did you get a new camera? Every picture is crisp and clear and great bright colors! What a fun day at Disney....sounds PERFECT! I hope we can take a trip together soon!!
How fun and spontaneous. Love that!! Memories is what its all about!!!
WOW !! You have been so busy and way to top it off with a day at Disneyland!
I loved our quick trip to DL a couple weeks ago. So fun!!!
What a FUN day and what a great Mom and Grandma to take Kelsey!! Looks like you guys had a blast! We have done DL in a day and it was a fun quick trip.
We had such a great day---that is the best way to go to disneyland! Kelsey is such a sweetheart, I'm glad she got to do what she wanted, fast rides and seeing the animals. Cody your next!
i am sooo jealous!! what a fun day.
I'm so glad that you guys had a fun time. Love all the cute pictures of you guys.
How cool is that!? I bet none of you will ever forget that day.
Hey there. I live around the corner from Stac and she's a wild one. Went to women's conference with her and she kept taking my picture. What's up with that? You can see my blackmail pics on her blog. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. Stac talked me into the whole bloggin thing. Take care.
happy birthday kelsey! looks like you guys had tons of fun!!!
Every little girl's dream come true! How fun! I love the pic of Kelsey sacked out after a day of fun with Mom & Grammie. Disneyland is the best when it's not crowded. Love it!
You look awesome for a post bunko day :) I am glad you guys had fun! What a cool mom and Grammie!
Post a Comment