
All last week was packed with stuff going on. Saturday night we had family movie night and we watched 'The Game Plan' cute movie! Lindsey & Alan dropped their kiddos off. We watched them while they went on a cruise. The kids all got along great and I just had to learn to let some things go for the week. I took a few pictures of some of the fun stuff we did for the week.Saturday while I did hair Paige took the kids swimming. They had so much fun & were nice and tired when I got them home! The night before Kennedi, Kelsey, Samantha, Bridget, Presley, Paige, Tatum, Sydney & I all went out for a girls night out. Mike and Cody were on the father and sons camp out! We ate at Ruby Tuesdays and then went to the mall. The girls had so much fun, Kelsey looks forward to girls night out every year! Cooper and Carter were suppose to go on the camp out too but, Cooper had a really bad cough & Carter fell off the kitchen counter the night before and had a concussion so no camping for those two.
The weather was so nice we spent a lot of time outside. Roller blading, coloring with sidewalk chalk, bubbles, riding bikes and collecting rocks, leaves, sticks, flowers and so on!
It was cute how every morning Caleb would want to get dressed and go to school with Carter and Kennedi. I found Cody's old back pack and every morning I had it ready for Caleb. Caleb is one happy kiddo he would sing 'best day ever' from Sponge Bob all day long, so sweet!
Presley came to play and we had so much fun painting and playing with play doh.
Our ward had a primary activity so I took all the kids and they had so much fun!
They worked on Mothers day cards and drawing Sponge Bob. Coloring and reading books really seemed to keep them quiet during church. I was so proud of them all we didn't have to take anyone out the whole meeting.
One more kiddo to wrestle didn't seem to slow Mike down one bit!
They had so much fun jumping on the trampoline, playing on the swing set, holding the bunnies and riding the quads. And we can't forget all the dressing up they did. All the little ones took turns wearing the shark costume and chasing the others.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
What have I been up to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
you are the nicest friend ever! looks like a great time was had. and you are totally fabulous for not going insane. i'd be crazy. So fun!
i'm dying to hear about this weeks adventure. HOW WAS IT?
it was so fun to sit with ya at bunko !
You are an amazing mom & friend!! Wow, looks like so much fun at your house this past week. And you took them all to church!? I think I may have wanted to skip that Sunday. Can't wait to get rid of my roots tomorrow!!
You are such a terrific friend!!! It looks like the kiddos had a terrific time!!!
I am horrified that you never called me to help you!! I am more upset that I wasn't paying attention and never called YOU either. You are an awesome friend.
i am so lucky!! you are the best friend ever. i love all of these pictures. thanks for taking such great care of my kids. they can't stop talking about you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment