I have finally got some extra time to blog. I really should be mopping my floors or cleaning bathrooms oh well! Life has been so busy and really too busy to even pull out the camera. I can't wait for school to be over but I'm a bit worried how I'm going to keep Carter and Kennedi busy. Since they have been going to preschool they are used to being entertained a lot!
Kelsey and I a couple weeks ago went to a mother and daughter activity and had so much fun! We polish each others nails, learned some new hair do's and surprisingly let me do them on her the next day for school and we learned about etiquette at the table. Ever since she has let everyone know what they are doing wrong at the table.
I have been busy with doing hair and really trying to get a regular schedule down.
Last night I took Cody & Kelsey to pick out a gift for their teacher & for a gift exchange they were doing. It was funny because they could spend $10 and I had told them that they would be using some of their money. Kelsey are little spender found plenty of stuff and was under budget. She said I want to spend all the money when I reminded her that she would be using some of her own money everything changed. What is it with kids and money!?
I had a good Mothers day with breakfast in bed and a treasure hunt from my kiddos. And, later spent a fun night at my parents. We all came over for a yummy dinner and played Apples to Apples. I sure love my mom and feel so blessed to have her in my life!
Kelsey's grandma is doing great and seems to really be enjoying herself. It's funny since she has been here we as a family have been speaking a lot more Spanish. Whenever we enter the room even my kiddos we say hola or garcias instead of thanks. I also have labeled things around the house to make it easier for us all. She loves her Spanish soap operas. Another great thing she is always doing my dishes, every time I turn around the dishes are clean and she folds all my laundry. She has been great and I'm so happy that Kelsey and her have been able to spend so much time together.
Carter and Kennedi have preschool graduation and my baby brother will have his high school graduation on Thursday. We are going on a little road trip this weekend it should be fun! And, then maybe just maybe things will slow down just a bit!!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Busy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








15 comments:
Whew, it sounds like you have had a busy schedule lately! It is neat to hear all of the fun things you do with your kids, you are a great mother!
Oh, and that car you asked about is my dad's. He bought it to restore and when he brought it home it was on a flatbed trailer in a million pieces. I think he did a good job on it and it is fun to cruise in and to take pictures with!
It sounds like you are super busy! I am glad it is going well with Kelsey's grandma here! Hope the graduation goes well and have fun this weekend!
Oh, we have been swamped here too. End of year mayhem!
Que pasa? Just popping in to tell you thanks for doing my hair last weekend. It's so much better and I always love catching up with you. Best of luck with Kelsey's grandma & summer with kiddos home. You're amazing! Adios...
i'm still trying to figure out the meaning of your name? the first part is crazy! it has been so busy here too...
awesome! ok book club. when you are available. we have to go. discuss the book.
wow busy busy! i can't believe the year has flown so fast. sheesh.
whoohoo for steven. and wow preschool graduation. i haven't heard anything about that for mine i guess they aren't having one.
sounds crazy, but life isn't fun if its not crazy!
Sounds crazy and busy and lots of fun!
You've really got a lot to do this week! Congrats to the grads!
wow, you ARE busy.
I'm not surprised that you've fit everything in.
Hope you get some time to yourself soon!
we definitely need to get together when you have a spare minute ;)
can't wait to start summer movies
You are one of the busy's person's I know. How fun though with all the different activities. Can not wait to play Bunco with you again.
wow! so much going on. glad to hear kelsey's grandma is having a good time. love your blog.
I think that is so great that you and your mom took Kelsey to disneyland, I am sure that made her feel so special. I am so glad to see your family is doing so good.
Post a Comment