
Ten reasons why I love watching these two!
#10 They are so stinkin' cute!
#9 They love playing outside.
#8 Madison is the happiest little 2 year old I know.
#7 They are my cousin Stacey's girls so I get to see & chat with her a lot!
#6 I just love being a part of their lives & doing fun things with them. It so fun to watch them learn & grow.
#5 They get so excited about the little things! Like just today when Maddie saw a new toy she squilled with excitement!
#4 With different kiddos around it helps Carter & Kennedi to learn to share their stuff.
#3 It makes me stay home more & get stuff done. I can also help out my sisters,sister -in-law & friends out!
#2 These two are for sure girly girls & love all the princess stuff & are HUGE fans of Disneyland.
And the #1 reason is:
Carter and Kennedi have play mates and they all play wonderful together!
* I have been trying to put a cute picture on but blogger is not working!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Top Ten Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
You are the sweetest person I know.
Seriously.
This is an adorable post and those girls (and their mama) are lucky to have YOU!!
Those girls are stinkin' cute!! I love to babysit too so my kids have someone to play with. And those girls are soooo lucky becasue it's YOU who they get to hang out with all day!
They are so cute and you are so sweet to watch them!
Darling girls! I feel pretty lame that I didn't you were were cousins. Makes more sense now. You all are so beautiful.
Beautiful girls...You are so cute and thoughtful.
Brooke you are too sweet! I love that I'm so lucky & my girls are so lucky to have YOU watch them! You're the best! Love you!!!
What darling little girls! Fun post!
We can't wait to join the fun! We will see tomorrow.
That was such a sweet post! I sure think they are so adorable too! They are very lucky to be able to play at your house!
Post a Comment