Monday, April 21, 2008

Project 52

Week 16
My blessing for the week is my sweet Kennedi! All last week she had canker sores all in her mouth. She could hardly eat or talk! We are all happy to have our sweet happy girl back. It was fun just having her at home with me. We got to have some bonding time & she never had to share my time. After the second day I think she would have loved to go back to school. I'm so blessed to have this beautiful girl be my daughter.
Love ya!!!!

8 comments:

Hallie said...

She is a doll Brooke! It is no fun when your kids are sick, the only good thing is that they will sit still and let you hold them for awhile!

Crazymamaof6 said...

glad she is feelign better! and she is darling! how fun to get some alone time with mama!

tammy said...

Poor baby - that's no fun! She is so so cute. And you are super nice to offer to watch Lindsey's kids for a whole week!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Poor girl-- cankers are the WORST!!!

Nikki said...

Those are the worst. I hate them. But I love the bonding time with girls. It is great. I try to do some of that one on one with my girls individually every month. She looks like she is very happy in the picture. What a doll.

Jen said...

Poor girl, glad she is feeling better. It is no fun for MOm either when they are sick.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

ouch! how did that happen? How can I get them? I need to loose 10 pounds and that sounds like a great idea Ü

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Our children are great blessings. I'm glad that she is better!