Thursday, April 17, 2008

Contest!!!!

Here is your chance to win one of these ! Are you wondering what it is? It's a PURSEPAL! It holds your purse so when you are at a restaurant or movie theater you don't have to put your bag or purse on the gross floor. My friend Crazymama is having the contest so go visit her blog right now!!! Hurry the contest ends on Sunday so don't miss out on your chance to win one ! And, if you are wondering if it really works, crazymama showed me herself & her purse was pretty big & it worked great. Just think Mother's day is coming up what a great gift idea!

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! glad you are playing! WHOOHOO super fun giveaway.

SuperCoolMom said...

Very cool!

Pam said...

I was nice to actually talk to you in person tonight. You are so cute!!!

Great giveaway. I will have to take a closer look.

Paige said...

that would be a great prize! i haven't been on for awhile so i love what you said about our super cool bros. and the kids look like they've been having too much fun outside. i didn't talk to ya today...weird. i thought you'd be here. talk to ya tomorrow promise!

Nikki said...

Hey girl, I am going to look into it. I love prizes. To bad I never one. By the way when you read my blog it is Val son's (Marcie's sister) I was referring to in the accident.

tammy said...

I saw it in action last night and it was pretty fantastic!