Hey girls, I thought you could help I just got this cute email from a friend & thought I would ask everyone to vote! Her little boy is such a cutie & really is the cutest kid in the contest. And, you don't have to be a blogger so all you blog lurkers can go and vote too!
Thanks!!!
GO VOTE!!!!
Hey Everyone,
>
> Thanks to everyone for helping me out with my favor and voting for Ty's
> picture. You are all wonderful. I am calling in the troops though, it's
> desperate I know, but if you want to pass this along to anyone who cares
> or quite frankly anyone you know who would love to back us in this crucial
> contest, ha ha, we would greatly appreciate all the support and votes we
> can get. I sound desperate, yeah, pretty much I am. Free photo session
> with a professional photographer, we would be thrilled! Thanks everyone!
> Again the picture is #5, Ty painted as a tiger. You can vote only once
> every 24 hours until this Sunday the 27th, so if you were wondering why it
> won't let you vote more than once, that's why. The voting poll keeps track
> and won't let you vote again for 24 hours from when you last voted.
>
> Just chalk this up to your good deed for the year!! Ha Ha. Seriously,
> thanks to everyone! Oh, yeah the address would be helpful, here is the
> site you will need to go to: http://www.bloggingwithmindy.blogspot.com/.
>
> Love,
>
> Kara and Family
>
>
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Go Vote!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Hey girl, Thanks for the comment but it was not my mom. It was my friends, If you go to my blog then click on Angel. Her mom got killed in a car accident I drunk driver that was illegal.
I voted!! He does have the best picture!!! And that is a very very good photography website! I wish I could take pictures like that!
I voted too!
What a sweet friend you are!
;)
Post a Comment