Week 4
My blessing for the week is Mike!
Meeting Mike has changed my life. I feel so lucky that we found each other.
I love that he worries about me. When I'm not home he is always calling me.
He is so proud of me and loves bragging about me even if it embarrasses me! He even finds good in things that are really not my strong areas for example COOKING!
I love being his girl and going on dates or just watching our favorite shows together.
As much as I complain I love that he loves to cook, lives like a farmer & has a garden.
I love most of all is the wonderful father he is to our four kiddos! He teaches them something everyday. I love how he plays with them & spends his extra time with them.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Project 52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
yup he seems pretty fabulous! especially the cooking! man i love that. and hanging out with the kids, there is nothing better!
good one this week!
What a great guy! You guys are so cute together.
You are so lucky to have a good husband like Mike. He is such a great dad too!
love the bragging about you. i love that he cooks. what a great guy!!
what a great blessing he is. you guys are so cute!
Cute dog!! What a great blessing to have such a wonderful husband:0)
You have a great hubby!
And it's so nice how much you appreciate him!
What a great blessing and a terrific husband and dad. I love when Dads spend time with their kids, and love doing so. I'm so glad you found him!
A good husband is a great blessing! :)
Well, you know how I think of him.....P.E.R.F.E.C.T.!! He, he Ü
You guys are totaly cute together and can't wait till we can go out....soon???? A cruise - soon??? L.A. - in two weeks??????
I am so glad he is so wonderful!
Brooke,
You have a beautiful family!! I love your blog. I like all your extra stuff. You are an inspiration.
Post a Comment