
Since the twins will be 3 this week, I have been going through a ton of pictures! Thank goodness for pictures it's sad because I can hardly remember anything after I had these two!! I could tell you exactly how I felt, what the weather was like & even what was on tv the day we brought Cody home from the hospital. But, ask me anything about the twins I will not be able to tell you much-it really makes me sad!!!
So back to Memory Lane Monday! Carter and Kennedi were around a month old in this cute picture. I had gone to get a shower and when I got out I couldn't find any of the kids! This is what I found! Cody & Kelsey had moved the babies bouncer seats with Carter & Kennedi in them into their room. They were playing house & had a kitchen table set up and just playing like they were mom & dad to Carter & Kennedi.
I think back at all the stuff we had Cody & Kelsey do. Mike & I would have to remind each other that they were kids too! What a blessing to have such wonderful little helpers & they were so willing.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Memory Lane Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
what sweet kids!! you are so lucky to have helpers!!
too cute! scary for a minute but so nice they were so excited about them , and there was one for each to help with and love on. sad isn't it how we had all sorts of time and energy to focus on our first, and the others,we were so tired we forgot sooo easily. adorable pictures! and I'm sure you have a ton becuase you are so good about that.
What would we do w/out our big helpers! I have to remind myself not to overwork Lightning when I need help. Such cute little kids!!
I bet you were a bit freaked out for a minute huh? But, what a sweet sight when you found them all together. That is so great that you have such great helpers. Your kiddos are so cute!!!!!
Oh that is so cute! I love how Cody is holding his little sister like he really is the Dad. Precious! And I know what you mean about forgetting stuff as your kids get older. Good thing for cameras!
What a sweet memory!!
Wouldn't we just die without our little helpers! Such cute kids!
What a cute post!! The twins are so little! I love Cody's smile in the one where he is looking back while holding the baby! Priceless!Time goes by to fast, Doesn't it!!
That's a great memory. Good thing you've got the pictures to remind you. I've lost my mind since having children...and I don't even have twins.
That is the cutest story and picture!
I can't beilve that's it's been 3 years. You made it past the hardest part! Now with them in school you aren't going to know what to do with yourself!
Post a Comment