Monday, November 19, 2007

Memory Lane Monday

This picture was taken I believe 5 years ago it was a girl's trip we took to California for Bridget's 21st birthday. We had so much fun! We flew over for the weekend and pretty much shopped the entire time. We would stay up late talking and laughing! One night we went to dinner and then went and saw Brittany Spears movie, I remember we all thought it was cute and thought she was sweet. We shopped so much!!! This picture is Bridget, Paige and mom trying to stuff all our great finds in our bags. We even had baskets in our suitcases. I remember when we landed in Phoenix and went to pick up our bags mine had broke and all my stuff was all over! I was a little embarrassed. Someone that worked at the airline ran over and had me pick a new suitcase in their office. I said, so you are giving me a new suitcase when I'm the one who over stuffed it? That's right she said, how great is that! We have tried to go on a girl's trip every year and now that mom works for the airlines it sometimes more then once a year! I'm so grateful that we are so close and loving doing fun things together.

10 comments:

Haymore Family said...

how fun! i love girl trips!and i can't tell you how many times i have over stuffed from shopping to much! you would think we would start thinking ahead and bring an extra bag!
hey i do have a question! bryson has just about busted out of his car seat because i just haven't had a chance to get a new one! but i was just wondering if you had a suggestion as to what to buy? i just don't want to get one i hate! thanks!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

so fun that your sisters are so close and you can get away for a weekend!

Libby said...

How fun-and cute picture. I also saw the Brit movie. I remember being one of the "older" girls in the theatre. Great deal on the suitcase.

Tiffany said...

That is so nice that you guys are so close! It makes it so fun to do things when you are all really close. Nothing like a sister and daughter bond. I have the most fun when I am with my sister and mom!

SuperCoolMom said...

That is so fun - My sisters and Mom are my best friends too! I don't know what I'd do without them.

tammy said...

Oh I love girls' trips - especially with my Mom and sisters! We've done that overshopping thing so many times. My Mom truly taught us how to shop!

What a fun memory!

onehm said...

So great! Sisters and Mama trips are the best.

ZB said...

You girls have the MOST fun. And I love the memories you bring back.

Jamie said...

What a fabulous family tradition!!!! How fun:):) I am impressed that you got a new suitcase. Mine was ripped pretty badly by an airline once and they refused to take responsisbity for it and I had to buy my own new luggage...Bummer

Unknown said...

What a fun memory! I love girls trips too! I'm thinkin' I need that cookbook. Veggie puree brownies...brilliant!