Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy as a...

I'm sure everyone is so busy this is just a very busy time of year! I'm just happy I'm sitting down right now. I just finished doing hair and getting my own hair done. YEAH!!! I love having my hair done it's sad Paige and I don't get ours done very often, sometimes that's the last thing we want to do after a long day!
Here is an update on sneaking veggies in my kiddos meals. This morning I made brownies with carrots and spinach and they were yummy!!! The kiddos loved them! I just used a brownie mix from a box and then added the purees and it worked great. You just have to bake it an extra 15 minutes. Hope everyone is having a fun MOnday! I hope I will have time to still do Memory LAne Monday.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

It really is a crazy busy time of year. I am so impresssed that you are sneaking those veggies in!!

Libby said...

Good idea! Maybe I should try it-if I ever actually get the urge to bake! Ha!

SuperCoolMom said...

Well, it sure can't hurt to try - I'd bet pancakes would be a good vehicle for that too! Actually I made some good ones with Kylie's recipe for Pumpkin Bread - just fried the batter like a pancake.

tammy said...

Sneaky! What a great idea! I have one child that is really good at eating his veggies, and the other one - not so much!