Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday

My top ten reasons why I think this girl is pretty special!
#10 She has gorgeous hair!
# 9 She is friends with everyone
#8 She loves to dance & sing. Oh and puts on great shows for me & Paige's clients!
#7 She loves playing with her little sister
#6 She protects her BIG baby brother
#5 She has a beautiful smile
#4 She wants to be just like her mom & loooooves her so much!
#3 She made me an Aunt & she makes me feel like I'm her favorite Aunt hee hee!!!
#2 She's my little Tater Tot!
#1 If I'm ever feeling down I just need to go see Tatum! She gives the BEST compliments ever! I love your earrings Aunt Brookie or whatever it is that day-Love it!!!
There is just something about my nieces and nephews that just melts my heart! I can't wait for my little brothers to have kiddos!
Happy
Birthday
Tatum!

11 comments:

Bridget and Dustin said...

I love this girl! She will always tell you how cute you look! Happy Birthday Tatum! I hope you have a great day!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

She is so cute. What a great personality. She is lucky to have an aunt like you.

Supercool Mom said...

What a little doll! That is such a sweet post and a fun way to acknowledge birthdays!

tammy said...

That is sweet! What a cutie!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

she is totally cute and how fabulous she notices all the good stuff in life, like accessories! yay! and she has great taste in books! we just borrowed Fancy Nancy from the school Library and i have to say i seriously love it too! Happy Birthday Tatum!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a sweetie. i have seen one of her performances while getting my hair done and she is awesome!

Jamie said...

Such a cute girl, and so lucky to have an aunt like you!!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Tatum! She is such a sweet girl. What a great aunt you are to post about her.

Emily Webb said...

Love it! You are so sweet, Happy Birthday Tati!

ZB said...

What a face! And such a sweet girl. I bet she absolutely ADORES you.

Cheryl said...

Cute pictures!