Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Kim!


Top ten things I love about Aunt Kim
#10 She makes the best cookies
#9 She always let us come over to play at her house
#8She has the best parties!
#7 She is always giving great hugs & kisses!!!
#6 My kiddos love her! Just last night they were talking about her & how fun it is to go to her house.
#5 She is beautiful!
#4 She is always making me laugh!
#3 She has the BEST costumes ever
#2 She is a wonderful mom, wife, grammy & aunt
#1 She would do anything for anyone. She is a SUPER woman! Hey there's an idea for Halloween!!!
Hope you have a great day!
I planned on doing this earlier in the day but it has been a very busy day!
I'm sad I could not find a good picture.

4 comments:

Supercool Mom said...

You are great, and so thoughtful and kind! You must get some of it from your Aunt Kim.

Crazymamaof6 said...

love these posts! your aunt kim is great! Happy birthday to her!

Shannon said...

Your so nice to remember everyone's birthdays! Kudos to you for watching all the kids today. I'm sure your mom enjoyed a little break.

Cheryl said...

Kim is amazing! She is always doing nice things for everyone. Happy Birthday Kim!