Monday, October 1, 2007

Memory Lane Monday!

Since Lindsey told about a blind date I thought I would too! After thinking about the worst blind date I thought back and I have been on a lot. I don't know but that doesn't seem good. I had a few fun dates, and a lot of not so fun and one that was pretty GREAT!
I had one date that had the dorkiest laugh, another with chicklets for teeth, one that was trying to show me what a great father he would be to Cody-1st date what was he thinking?! One that played "It's Our Anniversary" over & over in his truck! Another that made me believe he was a dentist then come to find out the LOSER is unemployed!
Sad but true! It's funny how when your older & single it really doesn't matter if you have anything in common besides being single! And that was the case on most of these dates!!!
But, I'm sure happy I didn't give up on blind dates because that is how Mike and I meet!

7 comments:

Jellybean babies said...

Just think of all of those blind date memories! I think you could write a great book about those dates. I'll even contribute a chapter.

Jellybean babies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Supercool Mom said...

Oh yeah..."You've got to date alot of frogs..."

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to keep trying and you totally got a good one! yay!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

ok, nice on the unemployed!! love this memory

Jamie said...

Love blind date stories, the good and the bad. I am glad you hung in there for a good one:):)

ZB said...

Yikes...I'm impressed you didn't give up with all those lame-0s out there. Good thing for you hubby you didn't.