I have not blogged in awhile. Paige has had my camera since Saturday and it has all my birthday pictures on it! I watched Landon for her so she could go to California with her girls. Not a lot has been going on around here mostly stuff with the kiddos! I do love fall because it's so nice outside we have been spending a lot of time outside. I want to put a little sand in our play set and get it all cleaned up so it will be perfect for the kids to play on this winter! Cody and Kelsey have been out of school this whole week for fall break. They spent Sunday night at Frammy's house and then they left the next morning for a fun trip to California. They just got home this morning, we sure missed them around here! They went to the zoo and to Sea World they had a blast but I'm happy to have them home.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
I love Fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








14 comments:
wow! busy week! can't wait to see your pictures! glad you guys are having a fun October break!
I'm dying to get a new swingset and fix up the backyard now that we've got more babies to enjoy playing out there. Time to whip my boys into shape and plant a winter lawn too!
The chill in the air at night is heavenly!
I love fall too! Maybe its the weather getting cooler or that the holiday season is just around the corner!
I'm so excited fall is here too! It's about time we can go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather! Yea!!
I'm so excited fall is here too! It's about time we can go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather! Yea!!
What lucky kiddos- going to California without mom and dad...
And I'm so excited to see the birthday pictures!!
We've been outside a lot lately too. My boys love it. I put some sand outside in a little playpool intended for our dog, but the boys have taken it over. They love it-but I don't love the sand that gets tracked inside. Oh well. Glad to hear you are having fun!
Brooke, I set my blog to private and need you to email me at dreadog7@gmail.com so I can add you :) or if you can make a comment on my blog and leave your email thanks!
My favorite thing about fall is the cooler weather. I wish we could tell that the seasons had changed by the leaves on our trees, Oh well...
I love Fall too!! It's my favorite time of the year!!
I love fall too! I'm so happy to have it cooled off around here. It sure makes life better to be cool than hot! I missed you, I wish you could have come with us!!!! Plus I need a haircut BADDDDDDD!!!!!! Help me please!!!! I'll call you tomorrow.
I love fall too! We missed you on our girls trip! I know you are having fun on yours this week! I can't wait to see all your cute pictures!
are computer is back finally!!! i read up on all the old posts so cute. i almost cried after reading about tatum, she can't sleep so we read it together. you are so amazing, you always have been. love ya!
Just wanted you to know that I was missing you!!
;o) Hope all is well.
Post a Comment