


It's my parents and my grandparents Anniversary today! I love how much in love my parents are. They love being together! Just hanging out, going to movies and they love going on fun vacations. Look how young they look on their wedding day. And, I still can't believe how skinny my mom looks after having Paige & I and my dad looks really skinny there too! I love the last picture of my parents after Tatum was born. My parents love being grandparents and the kids sure loving being with them. I still remember Cody's first t-ball game and everyone came to support him. That's my family we love being with each other. Thanks to mom & dad for keeping us all close! That's my parents favorite time is when we all come over for Sunday dinner and hang out or play games. I love you guys hope you have a great day!!!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
3:27 PM
Labels: anniversary, dad, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Happy Anniversary Mark & Susan!! What fun pictures!
I love seeing all your cute family pics! You guys really do have a close family and I just love it! Yeah to your parents for making it be so! So fun!
Happy anniversary! all those pictures are so great! they were so young and beautiful/handsome!
What great pictures!
Happy Anniversary to your cute parents. Your mom had always been so beautiful, and your dad's a cutie too! Love the pix!
that is so sweet. i love how close you guys are.
Great pics! I remember seeing many relatives wedding pics with that same white curtained wall in the background. Must've been the "in" thing at the time. They are a cute couple! Beautiful mom and beautiful daughters!
Happy Anniversary! What a great little tribute! I love seeing old pictures it is so much fun.
Your parents are soooo awesome!! I hope that they had a great day!
Thanks for the sweet tribute your so thoughtful and unbelievable..Love you
Post a Comment