Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday

My top ten reasons why I'm tired today
10.I stay up way to late!
9. Made more hair clips
8. Worked yesterday
7. The neighbor kids are always playing at our house!
6. I did 5 loads of laundry and still have to fold & put away
5. I'm always running after or entertaining 2 two year olds
4. Cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed house & window seals
3. Got 2 kiddos ready & off to school
2. Went grocery shopping at 7a.m.

and my number one reason for being tired is...
1. I went to workout with Paige at 5a.m.-which we try to do every morning during the week. This doesn't always happen but when we do I usually have a lot of energy. Today was different we had a different teacher in our spin class & she was much tougher! I am proud to say I didn't stop and finished till the end.

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

I was tired today too from Dibeling at school all day. (That's assessing kids reading abilities.) I should have done some more school work tonight but instead I checked out blogs!! Oh well, I think we all deserve to have a little fun!! Your kids are so lucky to have a fun mom like you!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow great top ten! and way to go on the spin class! missed you tonight!

Jen said...

Great top ten, now you deserve a break! ;) Yay on the spin class, I have never attempted one and don't think I will.

onehm said...

I am impressed with all you get done. You are going to have to bring those cute clips to Bunko so I can see them and pick some out! I may never get over to the salon...
I am so impressed that you go to the gym. No wonder you girls have such impressive bodies!

Corree said...

You have been busy!! Way to go on the spin class! I want to try that class out once the gym opens up out here.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Good job on the spin class! I would be tired if I only chased after two 2 year olds!

Courtney said...

I am tired just reading why you are tired! That is awesome that you and Paige are still working out. I loved the pictures of your family arm wrestling on your mom's blog! The working out is paying off. I know you could kick my butt in an arm wrestling match!

Shannon said...

Look how productive you are! Good for you and the 5am work out. I can not tell you how many times I have set my alarm to get up and turn it right back off.

ZB said...

Holy cow! I'm pretty impressed (not surprised) by the exercising going on here. I would think that chasing after 2 TWO-YEAR olds would be enough to put anyone out for a while. Take a break & have some icecream.

Skousen Family! said...

Way to go Girl!
Whereo you work out??
I have always wanted to do a spin class but I need one for an ld girl!!

Paige said...

i'm laughing because you forgot to say how i did leave early. i don't know what my deal was i really did feel like i was going to throw up! you did great.