
Paige had a little High School Musical Party at her house for her girls. Kelsey went and loved every minute of it. Then Saturday night I watched it with her. She has not stopped talking about it! If we are in the car she asked to put the cd in and sings to every song while asking me a million questions! When Kelsey finds something she enjoys you know it because that's all she talks about it. Kelsey and her friends have already figured out Halloween costumes and who will be who!!! She is for sure growing up. I didn't think I would like the second one but, I thought it was just as cute as the first! And, thanks Tatum for inviting Kelsey she had a blast!!!!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
High School Musical 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
How fun to have such close cousins!
Glad that they have each other. And how fun to watch HSM2 with her. You are a great mom.
Yeah we have watched it like 4 times. Corbin loves the music and that one of the actors has his same name.
i still haven't gotten down there to watch it! hope it is still on tivo, and didn't get recorded over. that would be lame but it will be on over and over again. so no worries if i missed it. super fun they have already planned what and who they are gonna be for Halloween! isn't it sad they are becoming tweens!
i'm so glad kelsey had fun we had fun having her there. we had a good time kels and tatum are the only ones to sit through the whole thing, landon saw swimming and he got his suit and headed to the pool.
we loved it too! I went to Cassidy's classromm yesteray and they were doing some free writing. The teacher had HSM2 playing on his ipod for everyone to listen too. How fun is that? (although I'm not sure how much work the kids got done!)
We loved it, Wyatt made us DVR it so I think we have watched it like 10 times now.
Yeah. I'm glad you guys were able to watch it with friends too.
Post a Comment