1. What is the best thing you cooked last week?
Hawaiian haystacks, I don't have to do a lot of cooking. YEAH dinner group!
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
I really want to take the whole family to see Mike's family in Alaska.
3. When was the last time you cried.
I cried just last night. Kennedi has had cold sores & canker sores all over her mouth. We both finally broke down & had a good cry!
4. What is the most played song on your ipod right now?
Sad, I love music but I might be the only one left who doesn't own an ipod.
5. Is there something on T.V. this week that you are excited about?
Last week was The Office and Desperate Housewives. I love Dancing with the stars!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Just for fun!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
9:56 AM
Labels: about me, just for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment