
“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people;
good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration.
Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.
Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others
who you feel are deserving of this award.”
I'm late on doing this but, was very happy to get this award!
Thanks Julie you made my day!
Here is my list of 7 (I want to pick everyone!)
Reilly
Heather
Courtney
Cheryl
Bridget
Annie
Alysen
I'm late on doing this but, was very happy to get this award!
Thanks Julie you made my day!
Here is my list of 7 (I want to pick everyone!)
Reilly
Heather
Courtney
Cheryl
Bridget
Annie
Alysen








7 comments:
You should be awarded! I love reading your comments on my blog. Thanks for your comforting and kind words on my last posting.
You are the very first person I thought of when I saw this "award". You really are the sweetest, Brooke!
you totally are and you always leave a comment and are so sweet! AND nice! you are a fave blogger! and a great friend!
I always can count on a very uplifting and sweet comment from you! Dad love's to check out your blog now since your wonderful b-day tribute. It made his day! Love you!
Thanks for that sweet award!! You made my day!! You're such a nice niece!! I'll be sure to pass it on when I figure out how to do it!! I'm still learning how to do everything!!
Brooke, Thank you for that nice award! I am always so bad about doing my blog but when I do you leave the sweetiest comments. Thank you! I love your blog it is one of the first on I read! Thanks for being a great friend! Love ya
I will have to agree with everyone-- you really are the sweetest blogger I know!!! Thanks for all your sweet comments! Also thanks for making my night- today has not been the best and reading that made me smile!!!
Post a Comment