10.Lots and lots of swimming with cousins and friends!

9.Get Cody prepared for his baptism. Planning a fun birthday party and his baptism, find him a suit! Help Cody and Kelsey memorize the articles of faith.8.Uncle Jack gets home!!!! Lots of fun times and playing games with Jack.
7.Work on having a yummy dinner every night and cooking more with the kiddos!!
6. READ!!! I'm planning on making a reading chart for the kiddos! When they have read a certain amount of books they get a prize. We will also be visiting the library a lot.
5. Having summer fun with cousins and friends! Swimming, family movie nights, crafts, baking, bowling, fun restaurants, maybe a trip to California etc....
4. Go spend some time up north at my grandparents cabins'. And go fishing and camping with friends.3. Going through closets and getting rid of clothes we don't need. Shopping for good deals on new school clothes and a suit for Cody's baptism.
2. Family Reunions!! We had a Daley family reunion last year up at the cabin and I think we are doing it again this year. Also, the Leffue side is also having a reunion1. Date night- Mike and I used to be so good about every Friday going out. It was so nice to look forward to a fun night just the two of us or with friends just NO kids! We are going to start being better and making time for the two of us.








7 comments:
GREAT plans! And as far as the suit goes, I got suits for my boys for like $35 at Crismon's Baby Boutique...super cute! Check it out. They are on University between Stapley and Gilbert. They have weird days that they are open, so check it out before you make the trek over here!
the best suits are at Burlington Coat Factory. Ties, shoes, you name it! Good luck finding a good one! I got Cassidys baptism dress there. I love that store!
i agree with both cara and ashley! those are the places i would go first. good list! i need to be better about date night too! good reminder.
I miss date night. It is so nice to just have time with your hubby or another couple. Let us know if you want to double, you guys are fun double date!
Oh Crismons has awesome suits, navy blue and black and cheap. And cute ties!!!
I wanna be in your family--- sounds like an excellent summer!
I think we need to do better about a date night as well. Some great ideas. Love the picture of your little one reading. Swimming...ah, I miss AZ.
i've figured how to comment i didn't know both sides were having reunions? fun when? i like the list i love summer!!!!!woohoo
Post a Comment