#1 Kelsey never wants to get in trouble, I have always been like this.
#2 Cody and Kelsey both love to create and draw. This is something that I have always loved to do.
#3 Carter hates getting water in his face! Forever I would say it was just that I didn't want my hair getting wet (which is true!) But I hate getting my face wet!!!
#4 Kelsey forgets where she puts things and spills on her shirts just like her daddy!
#5 Cody loves giving hugs and kisses.
#6 Kelsey is very sneaky! My mom and Paige let me know recently why I'm always catching on so quick to what she is up to. They said she takes after me-how dare them!! HA! I was so sneaky growing up I would always get out of chores.
#7 I'm always having to remind Cody to eat breakfast. It will be late afternoon and he will say I never got breakfast. I do this a lot and wonder why I have a headache!
#8 Kennedi loves shoes!
#9 Cody and Kelsey love to add milk to their ice cream, just like their mommy.
#10 Carter, Kennedi and Cody love to dance! Mike or I will put music on and we will all start to dance together. Kelsey will sometimes jump in but not very often!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Top Ten Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
love this one! and yours reminded me of some of my own "good ones" ! very interesting information too!
Okay, see yours was just as cute even without pictures! Would love to get to know your cute kids! Especially since they are like you in so many ways!! Ü
How sweet! I loved every one!! Adorable...
your kids are so cute. love this.
Post a Comment