


10. Backyard: I love that my kiddos can go and run and play! I had so many pictures of them outside it was hard to pick just one.We love to have Sunday picnics back there, bon fires, Easter egg hunts, baseball, water fights, forts etc...
9.My Journals: I love my journals and that I have record of all the fun and cute things my kiddos say. But, it scares me to have someone reading them when I'm gone. Paige knows where mine are and has my permission to have when I'm gone.
8.Our Kitchen: Now this does not mean I love to cook but, I love the time we spend in here as a family. We love to have BIG breakfasts on Sundays, we eat as a family almost every night, my hubby loves to cook and bake and my kiddos love to help me with dinner. 


7.Family Photos: Even if they are not great ones, I do love them!
6. Decorating Books and Magazines: I love to decorate and I'm always thinking about what I could do different with some part of the house. I remember in our last house Mike asking me why I still had the books, the house was decorated? I just love them and sometimes when we are watching tv together I will sit and look at them and even take notes or sketches.
5. My mini scrapbooks: I have these little guys all over my house, in baskets and on shelves. My kiddos love to look at them and they are always wanting to hear a story about the day they
were born or a story about when I was little. I also have a lot of the
fun trips we have taken.
4. Our Couch: It's big, it's comfy and it needs to be cleaned! This is where Mike and I hang out watch tv or movies together.
3.My picture of Christ with children: It's not this picture but one like it and I love it! It is on an easel on top of my entertainment center.
2. My scrapbook room: This room is where I hang when my mom and sisters come over. Of course all my scrapbook and crafts are in here and the computer! The kids love to hang out in here also. One Sunday the whole family was in this little room. Cody and Kelsey playing video games, the twins were dancing , I was making hair clips and Mike was on the computer.
1. Our Family Room: This is where we spend a lot of our time together. We love family movie night, playing games, wrestling, pillow fights, family prayer, FHE, family gatherings, home teachers.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Home Sweet Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
How fun! This is a great top ten! I can't read #4 and 3, but the rest are such fun.
My computer has been acting so weird sorry! I think I fixed it.
really great list!
Brooke,
you are such a GREAT mom and so cute!! your kids are so lucky to have you..
Post a Comment