Thursday, June 14, 2007

Birthday Dinner and other fun stuff!



Monday night we went to dinner with the Sirrine's to celebrate Brooke and Kellen's birthdays.
The kids were practicing their skills with the chop sticks.
Kaden is a picky eater just like Cody use to be, so this was no surprise that he was practicing on his truck instead of food!
Every parent deserves a good eater after a picky one
and Riker is that he loves his food
and will try anything even ribs!
Happy Birthday Brooke and Kellen!
Yesterday we took my dad to lunch for Father's Day since
he will be out of town on Sunday. We had a fun afternoon together and some yummy food.
After we went and hung at Paige's house all afternoon
it's so wonderful that she has a swimming pool. It's funny how are kiddos never want to leave each other and are always begging for a sleep over!
I need to start getting some ideas for Father's Day gifts that the kids can give.
Any ideas?
Hope everyone is having a great day!!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

we got some really handsome shirts at bass pro shop. and bath and body works has the men flavors for $5 each. i thought about the cute book cara did for the teacher, from the kids for dad. but i am just not into it this week, maybe next year.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am that you have your sisters so close to you and that you always have somewhere you can go and just veg and know that your kids have someone to play with .

I still haven't figured out Father's Day stuff either. I am thinking movie passes.

onehm said...

I got small painting canvases and had the kids each paint (one color only) their version of DAD. They turned out cute. I'll post pics next week. I also made him a book from the pics we just took on the iPhoto program from Mac. I am making photo cubes (Target~ Making Memories) for my dad and father-in-law. Post pics of those next week too...guess that won't really help you today though, right?
Good luck!

ZB said...

I seriously need some father's day ideas as well. Thanks for the great gifts girls.