| Your 80s Hunk Is |
![]() Kirk Cameron |
This is funny that Kirk Cameron was my pick. Paige and I thought he was so cute and even had posters of him on our walls. It's so sad, he looks like such a nerd! It's kinda like thinking about some of the different guys from high school. My big crush was Luke Perry from Beverly Hills 90210! Paige and I not only had a poster of him and every magazine he was in but, a scrapbook just of the show.









6 comments:
love that you had the mega crush on luke perry! so did you get the boxed set of the 90210 dvds?
I totally had the same crush! (Who didn't, right?) ;)
I am there with you, I had a poster of KC on my wall, and then moved on to Dylan. Love 90210!
I need to get the DVD box set, I never missed an episode of 90210. I miss that show, sometimes they have marathons on SoapNet, which is not a good time for my kids cause their mother is too busy for reality.
I liked Kurt too. I remember I had a Bop magazine with him and Bon Jovi on the cover!
Loved 90210. It was a very sad day when the last episode aired.
Post a Comment