Every year Norwood Furniture puts on an art show for all the Gilbert Public Elementary Schools. Cody's "lion" was picked this year. He was pretty excited! Lots of the family came down to see and get pictures with our new artist. Cody's art teacher told us that they sit down with the art work and no names and pick what they think are the best. They pick two students from each class so that place was packed and huge I had never been in there before.


Saturday, April 28, 2007
Art Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
He is a great artist. How exciting.
He looks so pleased...what a cutie! ;)
...and I love his glasses!
so awesome! I've always wanted to go in there to shop, but have never made it! That is a great Lion picture!
Cody is so talented and so handsome. I can't beleive how grown up he looks!. They grow up to fast.
That's definitely a better lion that I could do. I love the colors that he picked. You must be so proud!
Post a Comment