skip to main | skip to sidebar

just all in a day

Friday, April 27, 2007

Uncle Kellen's Job

I forgot that I had even taken these pictures. This last weekend we went to the new restaurant that Kellen works at, sorry can't remember the name! He did great serving this huge group! Mike and I were surprised we only had to go take Carter out to the car once! Cody and Kelsey always sit so good and color . It will be nice when we can go places with all the kids and not have to worry about behavior so much! This next picture is Uncle J.T. and his cute girlfriend Claudia they are having a baby boy the first of September. Man I feel for her going the whole hot summer pregnant! It is so fun having them around and at family things, J.T. is usually already planning his next adventure by now! After dinner we walked down to Sportsman's and got some pictures of the kiddos! We had a fun night and are so lucky to have the Sirrines' in our lives!


Posted by Webb Family at 7:20 AM

Labels: dinner, family, kiddos

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! looks cool!

April 27, 2007 at 9:07 AM
Julie Rae said...

I was just thinking about when I first saw JT (like 10 years ago!).... Stacey and I decided JT stood for "Julie's Type"! LOL! Yah, I had a minor crush!

April 27, 2007 at 9:27 AM
blah, blah by lindsey said...

I love dinner out with a big group. What a fun night.

April 27, 2007 at 10:25 AM
onehm said...

I love eating out...and I know how you feel about the discipline stuff! Soon!!!

April 27, 2007 at 3:05 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family

Our Family

Just a little about me

Webb Family
Arizona, United States
A mom of 4 and always on the go!
View my complete profile
W Château de Chenonceau B B
Follow Me on Pinterest

Things I'm working on!

  • read more with my kiddos!
  • stay organized
  • not just read the scriptures but study them
  • work out with Paige at least 3 times a week

This is one reason why I Blog!


Why I blog...
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley

Tip Junkie!!


Family

  • Brett & Lisa
  • Bridget & Dustin
  • Brooke
  • Camille & Ryan
  • Cheryl & Tom
  • Cindy & John
  • Cody
  • Dad
  • Dennis & Kaley
  • Hallie & Ray
  • Jack and Jacki
  • Jason & Jessie
  • Jen & Blake
  • Kennedi
  • Kennedi & Carter
  • Matt & Jana
  • Mike
  • Mike & Emily
  • Mom
  • Paige & Rex
  • Papa Joe
  • Rachel & Chris
  • Stacey & LeGrand
  • Traci & Marcus

Friends

  • Alysen
  • Andrea
  • Angela
  • Angie
  • Annette
  • Annie
  • Ashley
  • Becky
  • Becky
  • Book Bunch Beauties
  • Brooke
  • Bunko Divas
  • Cara
  • Christi
  • Christina
  • Corree
  • Crazy Mama
  • Emily
  • familyof7
  • Heather
  • Huneybezzz3
  • Jamie
  • Jayna
  • Jen
  • Joni
  • Julie
  • Kristine
  • Libby
  • Lindsey
  • Mimi Right
  • Mindy
  • Nikki
  • One happy mom
  • Pam
  • partyof5
  • Rachelle
  • Reilly
  • Shannon
  • Shari
  • Sherida
  • Spilsbury's
  • Tammy
  • Tiffany
  • Tracey
  • ZB

Just some more fun bloggers

  • afm words
  • amy furstenau
  • clover lane
  • create your own experience
  • crissybug
  • enlightened homemaker
  • everything is pink
  • hope&believe
  • hummadeedledee
  • jms musings
  • laura
  • marta
  • mt olivier
  • my next thirty years
  • nifty ideas
  • preparing wisely
  • rebecca sower
  • Shawnie
  • tangie baxter
  • teresa mcfayden
  • tip junkie
  • waters five

justallinaday


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Just my favorite web sites

  • anthropologie
  • ballard designs
  • belle gray
  • dear monday
  • dolce
  • Domestic Bliss
  • fly lady
  • forever 21
  • hungry girl
  • mac cosmetics
  • pink mascara
  • real simple
  • scarlett scales
  • sugar doodle
  • timeless treasures

Just the best scrapbook sites

  • Ali Edwards
  • Big Picture
  • doodle bugs
  • Heidi Swapp
  • ki memories
  • Paper craft
  • poppy ink
  • recollection
  • Ribbon Jar
  • scrap jacked

Just a little bling!

  • nordstrom
  • mbathome
  • sally jean

Just Counting!


Free Hit Counter

Blog Archive

 

Favorite Tunes