Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tonto Creek














This summer we took a day trip up north to the cabin. At the time it seemed like a great idea to just go for the day but that perfect day went by too fast! Cara & her girls, Paige & her kiddos we with us for this fun day! We headed straight for Tonto creek. We visited the fish hatchery, played in the water, enjoyed the much cooler weather & had a picnic lunch. Then we headed to the cabin as soon as we pulled up it started to rain. We hung out playing games, eating & reading magazines. Once the rain stopped the kids headed out to enjoy the outdoors. No one wanted to go home. Paige & I say every year "why don't we come up here more often?" Next summer we will be staying over night for sure!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like you had a good time! What a fun idea.

jayna said...

um, so fun!! i love little get-aways. and i love the updates...

Stacey Crewse said...

What a fun trip! Everytime I go I think the same thing...we should go more often. So excited you updated your blog! I read it!!! Keep the posts coming :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

TOTALLY FUN! i saw this on Cara's blog! looks like a FABULOUS DAY!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Cute pictures! I took the ones of us. I love your music on your blog. It's so happy it makes me want to dance!!