Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long time!

I can't believe how long it has been since I blog last & I'm pretty sure no one even reads my blog anymore but this is a family journal so here goes at trying to update this baby:)
These two kiddos Jessica and Landon are at our house a lot and we love every minute! Carter and Kennedi love having their besties around. I'm not sure where Kennedi is, she probably was still trying to find the perfect hat!

We had a good & hot summer. We went camping, Colorado with Mike's sister & parents, to the cabin, lots of swimming & movies and the big kids got to go to Park City Utah & up north camping with PaPa Joe & Frammie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke,
I'm one that still reads your Blog. Thanks for the update!
Jean Howard (TCH)

Webb Family said...

Jean, how are you?
Hope all is well & thanks for still reading:)

Anonymous said...

YES! JJ loves hanging with her Bestest Friend EVER! All day every day.