Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A wonderful weekend!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Cody went to the Father's & Sons camp out with his Grandpa because Mike had a class all day Saturday. Friday night Kelsey, Kennedi, my mom & I went to see The Toothfairy it was very cute & one I would not mind owning. Afterwards we went and ate at one of Kelsey's favorites Fudruckers. It's always fun to have some time just with my girls!!!
At home Mike made sure Carter had a fun night as well. They got a pizza & watched Ironman in the family room. He was one happy kiddo! Mike is such a great dad & I'm so grateful for him.

On Sunday, I was waited on all day long & it was wonderful! They let me sleep in, brought me breakfast in bed, church, had a nice visit with Pam & Joe, a nap & a yummy dinner with my mom. I love the picture above, I took on Sunday when Steven & my mom came over for dinner. Oh I almost forgot I have been wanting a new light fixture in our laundry room so that is what I got for my gift & yesterday Mike installed it now that's the real gift!

No comments: