Cody and Kelsey last year got to go to Disneyland for their birthdays with my mom & I so Mike and I thought that is was Kennedi and Carter's turn! They turned 5 on Sunday so we thought it would be a great birthday gift. The last time they went they were 5 months old so that doesn't really count. We had so much fun! They loved meeting all the characters and the yummy treats. We went all day and they were troopers!! When we were all done we asked them what their favorite thing about Disneyland was? Kennedi loved the fast rides. Her favorites: Mickey's Roller Coaster, Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain. Carter's favorite part was meeting the princesses. It was great seeing all the Christmas decorations and the weather was beautiful! It really didn't get busy until that night. By the end of the trip Carter & Kennedi were missing Kelsey & Cody. Next time the whole family will go.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Disneyland!!!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
3:23 PM
Labels: birthdays, Carter, Disneyland, Kennedi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
that is super fun! looks like they had a great time!
FUN FUN FUN! And what a great time with just the two of them...
:)
I love the look on Carter's face as he's hugging Cinderella - priceless!
And now I am missing Disneyland.
looks like it was a blast! happiest place on earth, i hear. i bet they loved it.
Oh how fun! What a great Birthday present! I really want to go now!
ps- Thanks for the Christmas goodies...they were so yummy and I ate them all by myself on my trip!
Post a Comment