Monica, Mindy & Cara put together a schedule for Fun Friday's for the summer! We spent the whole day at Val Vista Lakes playing on the beach. Me & my kiddos got a little too much sun but we sure had fun!
Cody started basketball camp with two of his friends Beau and Jayden. It was long days and for the whole week we had to keep some of the fun stuff quite! But with two 4 year old stuff leaked about all the fun we had this week!
On Friday we went to The Arizona Science Center. We could have stayed all day if we didn't need to eat. Everyone had a buddy and the rule was no one could leave the room until the whole group was ready. I had lots of helpers, it made the trip much more relaxing knowing I had so many big kids watching over the little ones! We got a group rate because with all of us there was 20. Thanks Cara for working that deal!
After we went to a really fun ice cream shop for lunch & a very yummy desserts.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Summer Time!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
8:13 PM
Labels: friends, fun friday, science center, summer, swimming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















5 comments:
Super fun! you have some fabulous friends! and even better about the buddy system and group rate! WHOOHOO!
Oh what fun! I'm sad we missed it but now I really want to go. Love the pictures...especially the one of Kelsey laying on the nails!! What a fun Friday!
looks like so much fun!! i also love that you had a party at skateland. lol. blast from the freakin past. glad to see you updated!! it's always fun to read your posts!
How fun. What great ideas! My boys are over the summer movie fun so these ideas are great.
Yes that was so FUN!!!!!! I might have to "steal" some of the pictures. You took a lot more than I did. Did you go this last friday? Was it fun???
Post a Comment