Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A day at Sunsplash




Paige invited us to go to Sunsplash for Tatum's end of the year dance party! We had so much fun I think I love Sunsplash as much as they do. The twins are getting old enough that it was pretty easy. Carter was there too just the picture I took of him was of him eating not so pretty!
Carter loved the big slides and as soon as we were done he was asking to go again. Kennedi on the other hand thought she wanted to go but once we got up there she changed her mind & there was no way of changing it either.
The weather was a little too cold for me. Every time you got out of the water it was freezing and windy. But I guess we didn't have to worry about burning feet or sun burns!
It was a fun day!


2 comments:

Nikki said...

We love sunsplash. It looks like you had a great time.

Bridget and Dustin said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!