Saturday, November 22, 2008

Guess Where I Went!




Yes, I got to go to the midnight showing of Twilight on Thursday night! Emily, Lindsey and I got at the theater and had great seats thanks to Lindsey's mom & sisters. The whole theater was like a huge Twilight party since everyone there was there for the movie. I ate so much junk I was sick by the time the movie started-hee hee!! Paige came with other friends and was in another theater. I was so happy she came but I have to admit I was worried the whole time that she would hate the movie. She still has not read the books and probably never will but I'm happy to say she loved it!!!

I had my camera and talked about taking pictures all night did I NOPE I totally forgot. The shirt Kennedi is wearing in the picture is what I wore wish I had one of these! My friend Julie made them pretty awesome!!!

I also loved it. It was for sure a teen movie and low budget but I loved it!!! And I can't wait for the next one.


7 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am so glad you came!! it was a fun night!

tammy said...

Cute shirt! I went yesterday with Jen and Lindsey again (I am so not a night owl!!). I liked it too, but you're right about it being a little low budget and the script coulda been a little better, but I still had fun and will see the next one too!

Stacey Crewse said...

What a cute shirt you wore! How fun! We went to the Chandler theaters on Gilbert rd and Germain at midnight too, were you there? I loved the movie!

Haymore Family said...

how fun! I went at midnight too and was just about to back out but last minute went!~ I loved it too im glad to hear that others did too!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i loved it too. and totally agree on the low budget deal. ugh. but considering in just 2 hours it did follow the book pretty well i liked it alot. maybe the next ones will have a bigger budget, and longer run time.

Crazymamaof6 said...

your shirt was TOO CUTE!

Nikki said...

Where did you find that shirt? I want one.