

What is your favorite food? Pizza
Who is your best friend? Jake & Beau
What is your favorite memory? My 9th birthday
What makes you laugh? Being tickled
What is your favorite movie? Star Wars II
What are you most afraid of? When I get scared at night.
What embarrasses you the most? Whenever someone sees me getting dressed.
What is your favorite music? Kids Bop
What makes you really angry? When people call me names.
What is your favorite activity after school? Playing with friends.
If you were the parent for the day, which rule would you get rid of? I would not have to feed the animals.
If you could change anything about 3rd grade what would it be? No homework!
What do you want to be when you grow up? Engineer
Do you think it would be harder to be a mom or a dad? Why? A mom because they have to have the babies & the kids always need or want her.
If you could have a magical power, what would it be? I would have all the powers!
What three things do you think you are good at? Building things, swimming & putting things together.
What is the best thing about being 9? Being older & I'm not going to let Kelsey boss me around any more.
Cody just told me he had the best birthday ever! The great thing is he said that last year & the before that. He got his first riffle from his Dad this year. He was very excited. It was funny while I was asking these questions to Cody, Kelsey was in the bathroom by the mud room. Half way through the questions she yelled from the bathroom ' Cody you know mom's putting this all on her blog'! AH the dreaded blog! He did change an answer once he heard that.
Love ya bud and happy you had such a super day!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Cody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Happy Birthday Cody! I'm glad that you had a great day! Love you
what an awesome birthday! love the survey, and that they clue into the blogging obsession. my kids TOTALLY do that all the time.
how cool he got a rifle! that is FABULOUS! for a boy!
A fabulous Birtday and I want all the powers too!!!!
Happy Birthday Cody:)
Happy Birthday Cody! Sounds like he had a great day!
Love the questions...My hubby wants the boys to learn how to shoot. They are 6 and 7. Scared of that, but I know it has to happen sometime. We live out here in the sticks so a lot of people go hunting quite often. Lots of deer. We call Stac the Deer Whisperer around here.
I love how you asked him all those questions. What a great idea. Happy birthday to you little guy!
Happy birthday...Cody! You are such a sweet boy! It looks like all the kids had a blast up at the cabin. Such fun memories!!
Cute boy! And LOL at Kelsey knowing where this interview was headed.
I love the last comment. He is too old to take it from anyone. Too cute!!
Happy b-day buddy! What a sweet heart. I just caught up on your blog, lot's of fun memories and pictures too. Glad to see that Mike's trip went well. And I can relate to church overload. I can't get over how much the twins sound like Camden:)
Post a Comment