Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

Last night I meet up with a fun group of girls for a late dinner. After dinner and chatting we headed over to get our books at midnight! It was so much fun!!! I was so excited all day. I got home and was dying to read but I had to work in the morning, do you think that stopped me NO way I told myself I would only read until 2:30 well I couldn't put it down so it was closer to 3:30. I did get to read for a bit in between clients but I can't to read more tonight. I stole these pictures from crazymama if you want to see more pictures & here more about our night you can check it out HERE! Now I'm off to read & want to finish by Tuesday before Bunko so I can chat with all the gals.

12 comments:

tammy said...

You are so cute!

onehm said...

I am so glad that you went with us! It was such fun!!
:)
I totally finished the book this afternoon. It was THE BEST!
See ya Tuesday!!

Stace said...

You wild and crazy girl!

Corree said...

Looks like a fun night!! I can't wait to start reading it!!

Cheryl said...

Wow... sounds like a fun night out with the girls. It makes my want to write a book too! Stacey really enjoys that series too! She was reading it yesterday!

ZB said...

How fun. You girls looked like you were all having a blast!

Nikki said...

I almost done reading it I have about two hundred more to go. I can not believe the turns and twists.

Mar said...

How fun! I'm going to check out that book too.

Stacey Crewse said...

That is the cutest picture of you Brooke! What a fun girls night!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I am so sad I missed it! I still need to go get my copy but I just finnished Goose Girl and it was fab!

SuperCoolMom said...

Loved it!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Sounds like a great night .... oh the book!