Week 18
I'm picking a good schools for my kiddos as my blessing this week. I had the opportunity to go on a field trip with Cody & Kelsey this past week. I loved watching all the great teachers & seeing how much the kids love them. It made me think how blessed we are that they get to go to such a wonderful school! I still remember when last year we learned they would be going to a new school. The kids coming home so excited when they found out that their principal would be going over with them to the new school. I love that my kiddos still want me to go do things with them, I know that will change pretty soon. It was so fun to watch them interact with their friends & even see how they are around their teacher. My kids love riding the bus & most of the kids are from our ward.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Project 52
Posted by
Webb Family
at
11:29 AM
Labels: blessings, kiddos, project 52, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
wow super fun mom! going on the Field trip. now i'm feeling guilty i didn't go when Peyton wanted me to this year. SHOOT!
love to see them interact. and watching the teacher is fun too.
Is that not the truth a good school. I am very Thankful of that...after all I was on the waiting list for a year. Have fun at Bunko tomorrow. Someday when they need a sub again..Maybe I will see you there.
It's always so fun to go along and see your kids with their friends!
Good schools are a great blessing, I agree. I love going on field trips, and that my kids want me to go. It is fun to see your kids interact in a setting other than home/family, too. Wow, and you did that while watching Lindsey's kids, too?
How fun! I can't wait to be able to go there next year. Cassidy is so excited!!!!!!
I couldn't agree more! We lucked out when we moved and found out we were in a GREAT school district, now that Corbin has been there I hate to leave it, it has been awesome. And how fun for you to get to go along and see the kids at school!
Arizona schools rock compared to Utah schools ---- too many kids in Utah --- not enough money. My kids are the smartest ones in their classes and are not being challenged. I have to implement to make them stay on task. Any how-- cool news about the temple. When I found out I got serious chills and a little homesick for the first time in a year. We could have walked to the temple it would have been so close. Jealous!!!! That is the only thing Gilbert lacked. Now Gilbert will have it all. Take care!
So fun that you went on a field trip with your kids. Where did you go? Sounds like a great school! It is nice to hear so many positive comments!
We had to switch schools this year and I am so grateful I did. A good school and good teachers make all the difference!!!
A good school and good teachers are great blessings!
Post a Comment